We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting it. We believe that you should be able to easily find out what personal information we collect and use, and understand your rights in relation to it.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
COLLECT AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable individual. It includes, for example, a persons name, address and gender.
We collect personal information from you through your electronic devices that interact with the website and electronic forms.
Depending on what you provide to us, such information may include:
- your identity (including your first name, last name, gender, image) ;
- your contact information (including mailing address, e-mail, phone numbers);
- your personal status (including your title of civility);
- your purchases (including purchase history, order details);
- certain payment information (including billing information, payment type or method, credit or debit card number);
- other information you may provide by filling out forms or contacting us (including your comments or other communications with us).
We will notify you when your information is needed to process your request, to fulfill your requests or to provide you with our products.
If you do not provide this information, it may delay or make it impossible to process your request, respond to your inquiries and provide you with products. We strive to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate at all times. We therefore encourage you to update your data in case any changes occur.
We recommend that you only provide the data requested or necessary for your request, with the exception of sensitive data relating to race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, and data concerning health, sex life or sexual orientation.
We remind you that we do not provide our ambraude.com services or products directly to persons under the age of 18 and that we do not collect personal data from such persons. Therefore, we ask that you do not provide us with any personal data from persons under the age of 18.
We may also collect information about you from third parties,
This may include a spouse who contacts us on your behalf or your friends who provide us with your contact information in order to personalize a gift for you or to invite you to events that may be of interest to you.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We may also collect data about you from third parties,
including a spouse who contacts us on your behalf or your friends who provide us with your contact information in order to personalize a gift for you or to invite you to events that may interest you.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We collect and use your personal data on one or more of the following legal bases:
- we have obtained your prior consent. Please note that with this particular legal basis, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time (see below "What are your rights regarding your personal data? ");
- the processing is necessary in connection with a contract between Ambraude and you (see below "What are your rights regarding your personal data? ");
- the processing is necessary in the context of a contract between Ambraude and you (for example when you make a purchase)
- we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the processing and this legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms (e.g. prevention of payment fraud);
- we need to process your personal data in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Depending on the context, we may use your personal data to:
- provide you with the products you have requested;
- make checks to identify you and verify your identity;
- send you marketing communications;
- respond to your questions, requests and suggestions;
- administer events that you have registered for and/or attended participate in;
- detect fraudulent or illegal activity, including securing your transactions by detecting transactions by detecting and preventing fraud against you and Ambraude;
- protect you, our employees and our property;
- manage the inventory of certain types of scarce products to allow for a fair distribution of the products we sell;
- monitor and improve our Digital Platforms;
- perform statistical analysis; - improve our products;
- to provide information to regulatory bodies where required by law.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA? PERSONAL
Your personal data is processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In order to determine the most appropriate retention periods for your personal data, we have specifically considered the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, the purposes for which we collected your personal data, the service you deserve and expect from us, and applicable legal requirements.
- With respect to our prospects (potential customers): your data is kept for three years from your last action, then deleted or archived to comply with legal obligations of conservation;
- With respect to our customers: your data is retained for the duration of our business relationship and up to ten years, and then deleted or archived to comply with legal retention requirements.
HOW DO WE DISCLOSE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL
- We may only disclose your personal information to Ambraude employees
who Ambraude employees who need access to your personal data and who are authorized to process it for the purposes described above and who are committed to respecting its confidentiality. - In the context of the fight against payment fraud, your personal data is communicated to Ambraude in order to process your order and to fight against online payment fraud attempts.
In the framework of our legitimate interest in the fight against payment fraud, Ambraude, as data controller, may transmit your financial data to an external provider with a fraud detection tool in order to authenticate a payment. This service provider is bound by a confidentiality obligation. - We may also communicate personal data to third parties acting on our behalf. to third parties acting on behalf of Ambraude and approved by Ambraude. All such processing is based on our prior instructions set forth in a binding contract that complies with the requirements of applicable law. Said disclosures are made for various purposes, including: Verifying your information, authenticating
payments. Said service provider is bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
- We may also disclose personal data to third parties acting on behalf of Ambraude and approved by Ambraude.All such processing is based on our prior instructions set forth in a binding contract that complies with the requirements of applicable law. Said disclosures are made for different purposes, including:
- Verifying your information, authenticating payments, and processing orders and payments to third parties who provide credit reports, payment services or order fulfillment;
- Delivery services...
These service providers are committed to confidentiality and are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purpose. We also require them to apply appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- We may be required by mandatory provisions of applicable law or in connection with legal proceedings or other legal requests, to disclose your personal data to authorities or third parties.
- We may also disclose or process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend our legitimate interests (e.g. in civil or criminal proceedings). For example:
- we may disclose such personal data if necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual or entity that is violating our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use or is causing distress or harm to other users of our Digital Platforms. You understand that your content (excluding your credit card information) may be transferred in an unencrypted manner, and this includes transmissions over networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements for connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transmission over networks.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All of your personal information is kept strictly confidential and will only be accessed on a need-to-know basis by Ambraude staff and independent contractors acting on our behalf under appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
Ambraude has security measures in place to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and use. We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data to prevent unauthorized access by third parties and to prevent accidental loss of your data. We limit access to your personal data to those who actually need to access it for business purposes.
Those who access your data will be subject to a duty of confidentiality to Ambraude. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data breach. We will notify you and any relevant supervisory authority of a suspected data breach where we are required to do so by law.
We also require those to whom we transfer your personal data to comply with the respect the above. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us via the Internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of your data, except to the extent that we are required by law to assume such responsibility.
Once we have received your personal data, we will personal data, we will apply the security measures mentioned above. measures mentioned above.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with applicable data protection law, you may at any time request access to, rectification of, deletion of, portability of, or restriction of the processing of your personal data or object to the processing of your personal data. A summary of these rights is set out below:
- Your right of access: the right to receive a copy of your personal data.
- Your right to rectification: the right to ask us to rectify any errors in your data or to complete them. Your right to be forgotten: the right to ask us to delete your personal data, in certain situations.
- Your right to restriction of processing: the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances, for example if you dispute the accuracy of the data.
- Your right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or to transmit such data to a third party, in certain situations.
- Your right to object to processing: the right to object:
- at any time during the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- in certain other situations, to our further processing of your personal data, for example processing on the basis of our legitimate interests.
Please note that if you exercise any of the above rights, you will be asked to inform us of which right you wish to exercise and to provide us with certain information (copy of an ID card, passport or other legally recognized identification) for identification purposes in order to process your request and to protect you against fraudulent requests from third parties.